Loumain has the capacity, resources and commercial experience in building and construction within the education sector. We undertake school, TAFE and University construction projects.
Our education construction management team works in collaboration with designers, consultants and most importantly clients and other stakeholders to create modern, durable and sustainable schools and teaching and training facilities, while keeping in mind cost-efficiency, quality of finishes, practicality and construction timelines.
Each project is carefully planned and delivered with the end-user in mind - whether children or adults. We also work within live environments while minimising downtime and disruption of services.
Examples of educational construction and fitout projects:
- High school and childcare fitouts
- University campus construction
- Lab and training room fitouts including installation of folding walls
- Libraries and classroom fitout including workstations and school furnitire
- Public areas and amenities, toilets, washrooms
- Staff and student accomodation
- Refurbishments of schools
- Upgrades of servcies and fit-out retro-fitting